- Effects of Levodopa and Viscosity on the Velocity and Accuracy of Visually Guided Tracking in Parkinson’s Disease: Brain 1996; 119, 801–813
- Case of Intramedullary Schwannoma: Neurology India 1992; 40, 123
- Serum Vitamin E Estimation in Patients with Spinocerebellar Degeneration: Neurology India 1993; 41, 209–211
- Surgical Outcome After Anterior Temporal Lobectomy in 527 Patients: The Cleveland Clinic Experience from 1990–2001. Published in Neurology.
- Surgical and Functional Outcome in Patients with Bilaterally Symmetric Hippocampal Atrophy. Presented in Neurology Grand Rounds at Duke University Medical Center and to Medlink in 2000.
- Study of Methohexital for WADA Testing. Poster presented at AES in Boston in December 2003.
- Electrophysiological Studies in Patients with Friedrich’s Ataxia. Paper presented at the Annual Meeting of the Indian Neurological Society, Indore, India 1990.
- Estimation of Immunoglobulin A Levels in Patients with Epilepsy Before and After 3 Years of Dilantin Monotherapy. Paper presented at the Annual National Medicine Conference, Calcutta, India 1988.
- Apo-E Testing in Patients with Diabetic Neuropathy. Completed project in collaboration with the Division of Neuromuscular Diseases at Duke University Medical Center, 1999–2000.
- Management of seizures in local Nursing Homes in Asheville and Hendersonville, NC area
- Incidence of PN in the Hendersonville area: Water testing of local well water through Henderson County Dept. of Health.